Do's and Don'ts
Trash is: garden, tree and shrubbery trash that is too large to be bagged, bundled or containers, and
other accumulations of a nature other than garbage and bulky waste as defined herein which cannot be
bagged, bundled or containerized for weekly collection.
- Yard, grass and leaves (bagged)
- Tree, hedge and shrubbery
- Household furniture
- Appliances and bulky items Small
bagged yard clippings (less than 2
- Construction or demolition materials or debris such as:
wood, sand, rocks, dirt, carpet, entry doors, kitchen
cabinets, wood fences, etc.
- Roofing materials
- Household/kitchen garbage
- Tires and vehicle parts
- Paint, oil and all chemical, flammable and hazardous