Claims Division

Angella Breadwood
Claims Manager
Phone: (305) 416-1751

Reporting A Workers’ Compensation Claim

All injury/illness occurring on the job must be reported immediately. If the injury is critical or serious, call 911 and Risk Management Department at 305-416-1700. The supervisor must complete the departmental supervisor’s Accident/Injury Report and immediately report the injury/illness by calling 1-877-647-4545.

Fire Sworn Employees Accident Form
General Employee Accident Form
GSA Operations Personnel Accident Form
Parks Operations Personnel Accident Form
Police Sworn Employees Accident Form
Public Works Operations Personnel Accident Form
Solid Waste Operations Personnel Accident Form


Reporting A Liability Claim

Accident/incidents involving (a) injury or property damage to a third party or (b) a City vehicle, must be reported immediately to the police department (911). The supervisor must complete the Third-Party Injury/All Property Damage Report form immediately and report the claim by calling 1-877-647-4545. For City vehicles, an estimate must be generated within 5 days of the accident and sent to Risk Management Department.

Incident/Property Damage / Injury Form
Park Visitor Accident Form
Vehicle Accident Form